Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh The Road I'm On...

I LOVE TO DRIVE! Its hard for me to fathom the idea that there are actually people out there who don't. 

                                                                       
                   

All my life I have enjoyed going places and seeing what is around the next bend or a few miles ahead. I have spent many hours on the back of my dad's motorcycle out in the country just enjoying the breeze. Once I was old enough to drive I hit the pavement and I've been going every since. Recently I went through something pretty hard. Miscarriage. The word alone makes me sick, looks like a foul word sucking up the clean oxygen I need in order to live. I didn't suffer this "foul word" once but twice. I've submitted to riding in the passenger seat lately to soak up the ride again. There's so many things I had planned, and just like unknown roads, I came to a dead end. Just like the sun that you know is behind those clouds in this picture, it reflects my soul, hidden just ahead, its murky but you know its there. I will not submit to stopping at the dead end though, I will not sit here and be motionless in time. There are still good things out there waiting for me. I'm over filled with all this energy to be productive. Before things happened I used it to get things ready for the baby. Now my arms are empty and I'm left restless. So I've turned to making some really awesome jewelry, primitives, scrap booking, music writing and all that right brain stuff, at least I think it's right brain stuff. Anyways, one day at a time I'm turning my jeep around and putting that dead end behind me and focusing on whats in front of me and what is in front of me is:limitless opportunities and experiences waiting on me to get there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment